2009/12/28

Still with RTH

RTH1
Day 17
On character 681.
About 300 cards per day in Anki (including reviewing older, non-RTH cards).
When divided by the number of days, 680 characters gives about 40 characters per day. Of course this number does not actually mean anything. I already know (from Matthews) a noticeable chunk of characters, so what I'm doing is setting myself a target number of characters to learn per day (sometimes it's ten, sometimes it's thirty) but count only the characters that are new to me. So when I study 30 (new) characters it results in a total of 65-70 characters to learn. Even when I decide that I "know" a character, it still might have a different keyword and it all means that "30 new per day" is unsustainable. I'm trying to do "20 new" but it's still a lot, especially with a growing number of reviews. On the other hand the ratio is getting lower, as characters grow more complicated it seems I know less of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment