2010/03/28

Slow 1000 sentences progress

1000s-II
Day 17
Simple math: 17 days, 252 sentences. This almost exactly one fourth of the thousand sentences goal. This is about 15 sentences per day, which is lower than the planned 20. The number of daily review cards is still about 200, which is about the maximum that I can manage at the moment. At this rate is seems it'll take 51 day from now.

It seems that studying the new sentences takes a lot of time. Currently I'm looking up the unknown words and entering them into the card. Maybe I should try skipping the entering step and see how much time it saves? Does not look like I can skip the looking up in the dictionary part since I often cannot even deduce the borders between the words when there's a sentence with several unknown words.

No comments:

Post a Comment