2010/03/12

The second 1000 sentences spurt is on!

RTH1
Day 91
About three months of RTH studies. Time well spent! The only problem is that I still have a significant amount of daily reviews to do. The number of reps fluctuates about 200 per day. Some of those are simplified characters that I started to learn (rather lazily) lately. Some of those are the sentences that I did on my first attempt at learning sentences. Still the number is too high and it seems to decrease very slowly.
Nevertheless...
1000s-II
Day 1
I cannot wait any longer, so I'm starting the second 1000-sentences sprint. Well, probably not a sprint, since I've still got too much reviews, so I'll do this one slower. At the beginning I'll do 20 new sentences per day. And maybe learn 5 more new cards, such as simplified characters or maybe something else. At least that's what I did today: 20 sentences + 5 Simp->Trad mappings.

No comments:

Post a Comment